Large Christmas Fern Russian Piping Nozzle
This large fern Russian piping tip is great for piping snowflake shapes. Also known as flower/tulip piping tips. Measures approximately 24mm top 37mm bottom 43mm height.
Made out of high quality stainless steel using one batch forming (not welded).
- Wash Russian piping tip in warm water before use
- Prepare piping bag by cutting the end so that 1-2mm of the nozzle can pop out the bottom.
- Insert nozzle into the piping bag.
- Fill the piping bag with room temperature buttercream that is not too soft or firm.
- Squeeze gently to create a base for the flower and then pull away by 1-2cm to form your flower.
- Clean the end of the nozzle before making another flower.
- After use wash and dry.