Fondant Super Stamps by Sucreglass - 70's Rays
Fondant Super Stamps by Sucreglass are revolutionary new cookie stamps that will help you to create two coloured fondant cookies in no time.
Super Shaver is required to fill Super Stamps with fondant to create multi coloured fondant cookies.
No more hand painting to gold or silver either as this can also be done with the Super Stamps and Super Shaver.
Super Stamps can also be used as normal cookie debossers when only one coloured effect is needed.
This 70's Rays cookie stamp is perfect to make some two coloured cookies for vintage retro party.
Material: High quality clear acrylic
Cleaning: Gentle handwash only, in a warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
Size: 3.5cm diameter
- Roll the fondant very thin (roughly 1mm).
- Only dust with cornflour, don't use icing sugar.
- Press the stamp firmly against the Super Shaver and start moving it back and forward like you would with normal shaver. Round circles, loops, zig zags are ok too, find your shaving style!
- To make good transfer to your base fondant, press down gently with little back and forth motions.
- For more tips and tricks scan the QR code that comes with the Super Shaver.